Welcome to Trinity Pet Hospital
At Trinity Pet Hospital in Laguna Hills, CA, we provide various treatments and services to ensure your pet is staying happy and healthy. If your pet needs vaccinations or parasite prevention, our team is happy to help. Before scheduling your appointment, learn more about the services that we offer at our animal hospital below:
We offer a variety of services that can relieve any discomfort your pet may be experiencing, keep him or her safe, and improve its overall health. Some of our services include:
• Spaying or Neutering — These surgeries can help prevent unwanted litter and protect your pet from certain illnesses.
• Vaccinations — Vaccinations can prevent your cat or dog from various disease and help it stay healthy.
• Parasite Prevention — Fleas and ticks can spread diseases among both animals and humans. We can recommend collars or medications to keep your cat or dog safe.
• Microchipping — Microchipping can help reunite you with your pet quickly if it is lost. During the procedure, a small microchip is inserted into its shoulder blade that has your information so that it can be returned to you.
Conditions We Treat
At our practice, we provide treatment for various treatments in order to help your pet feel its best and improve its health. Some conditions we can help with include the following:
• Gum Disease — Despite your well-intentioned efforts, your cat or dog can develop gum disease. We always inspect its teeth and gums during regular check-ups and will recommend a cleaning if necessary.
• Skin Rashes and Allergies — If your pet has any skin rashes or allergies, we can offer prompt treatment. Our team may suggest medications or recommend foods or environments that your pet should avoid to prevent further complications.
• Arthritis — Arthritis can cause pain, stiffness, and limping. After we evaluate your pet, we can offer care that will reduce its discomfort and help it move more freely.
• Eye Infections — Eye infections can happen due to an allergy or an injury. We will inspect your pet’s condition and determine the necessary treatment.
Contact us for an Appointment Today
Whether your pet needs a routine exam or you are considering microchipping, our team at Trinity Pet Hospital in Laguna Hills, CA, can help. To learn more about our services or to schedule your appointment, contact us at (949) 768-1314 today. When you’re looking for a veterinarian near me, we are ready to assist!